Friday, January 8, 2021

Help us to spread the word of God in Pakistan

I hope you are healthy and fit. As you know I am from Pakistan. People in Pakistan do not have the courage to tolerate, because people will not be trained in this thing. However, spiritual books tell us about it. But greedy people have used religion as a weapon to make money.

Here I will tell you a little bit about myself that in addition to working on social media, I also serve God's people. I am not an Evangelist or Pastor but I like to share God's word with other people. I am normal human love God and his people. 

And I tell a lot of things to the people in Pakistan so that extremism is eradicated from Pakistan and there is peace in Pakistan as well as in the world.

I definitely make a video on YouTube every month about teaching love and teaching people to love each other. Together with love, to live together. If you help me I will have more time and I will be able to work on it more.

Thank you very much. God be with you. Click here to share your Love offering and love gifts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts