Saturday, January 16, 2021

things That Christ Died To restore with the aid of Pastor Paul Enenche ...

click on here for old MESSAGES by using Pastor Paul Enenche

DUNAMIS international GOSPEL CENTRE (DIGC)21-DAY unlock, healing AND REPLICATION fast – DAY 12 – FRIDAY, fifteenth JANUARY, 2021MINISTER: PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

a major reason Jesus went to the pass is to recuperate human lives and destinies back to the place man fell from (Rom. 3:23)

When Christ came, He became the hope of that glory that man fell from (Col. 1:27)Adam took us out of the glory however Christ came to take us lower back there

TWO issues THAT CHRIST DIED TO fix:

  • Divine health (Matt. eight:17; Jer. 30:17)the manner phones have manufacturing unit default settings, God can take your heart, liver and any organ with a challenge lower back to manufacturing facility settings; it is referred to as the perfection of introduction!we are trusting God for a affliction free year to your existence and on your family unit
  • destiny liberty (Gal. 3:13-14; Jer. 31:29-30)if your forefathers, did transactions with the satan, it isn't supposed to give some thought to your lifestyles and destiny. nowadays, there can be a reversal
  • PRAYERS

    1. Father, thanks to your goodness and mercies. thanks for different testimonies of Your acts during this season. To You on my own be all the glory, Lord in Jesus' identify – Ps. 103:1-3.

    2. Father, thanks for the privilege of relationship. thank you Lord for the Blood of Jesus that offers me access to the Holy of Holies. To You on my own be all the glory Lord, in Jesus' identify. – Isa. fifty three:4-6

    three. Father, I reject the operation of the spirit of infirmity in my life and in my household in this season of liberate and healing. I decree that there isn't any room for the spirit of infirmity in my life, family unit, the church and the nation this yr; we reject the spirit of infirmity from amongst us now, in Jesus' identify. – Luke 13:11-13

    4. Father, I ask for healing and restoration of fitness for me during this season of restoration. I ask oh Lord, that my system, that of my family unit, as well as these of Your americans during this assembly will characteristic in the perfection of introduction. Father, fix our bodies and our fitness again to manufacturing unit surroundings. in this season of healing and restoration, we receive healing and restoration of fitness now, in Jesus' name. – Jer. 30:17; Rom. 8:11

    5. Father, I ask for a total release from every curse and covenant of bondage and captivity round my existence and destiny in this season of unencumber. by way of the power of the go of Calvary, I decree the neutralisation of every curse or covenant of bondage against my lifestyles, my family, the individuals of our church and against our nation during this season. every ancestral, family and witchcraft curse standing in opposition t us, you're neutralised via the Blood of Jesus NOW, in Jesus' name. – Gal. three:13-14

    6. Father, these days, I decree that through the vigor of the reality, the notice of God I remain in complete liberty forever; I decree the establishment of perpetual liberty for my lifestyles, my household, the church and the nation by means of the power of the reality of the be aware of God; I remain in perpetual liberty NOW, in Jesus' identify. – John eight:32

    thanks Lord for answered prayers. To You be the entire glory Lord, in Jesus' identify. – 1John 5:14

    COMMUNION center of attention (MATTHEW eight:17; JOHN 6:54-fifty seven; MATT. 26:26):Tonic of health

    PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS:

  • every person right here whose body is out of fitness, it might be restored returned to manufacturing unit environment!
  • with the aid of the vigour in the body and Blood of Jesus, every little thing it's performing as an infirmity on your body is destroyed!
  • every little thing my Father in Heaven has now not planted to your physique is flushed out!
  • anything must be cured, repaired or changed for your equipment, I declare it is completed!
  • Your power, power and vitality returns in Jesus identify!
  • Flatimes notice Board: unless you're born again, God ever abiding presence will on no account be with you. You need to be born once more to relish continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in religion:

    Lord Jesus, come into my existence. I accept You as my Lord and personal Saviour. I accept as true with in my heart You died and rose from the lifeless to keep me. thanks Lord for saving me, in Jesus identify Amen.

    in case you simply prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to info@dunamisgospel.org, +234-803-3144-509, 234-803-320-0320.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts