Sunday, March 15, 2020

‘Why I distribute my CDs free to people’Guardian Arts ...

You came out with an album, super God, remaining November and you are out with a further single, You alone Can Heal, why the hurry?To mundane eyes, people can also consider that i'm in a rush, not so. i'm not in a hurry. My tune isn't the identical with the typical Christian songs. Some sing to make a name, others sing to make money, but my music is a message of hope. I'm preaching to the americans, exceptionally the hopeless. A preacher may still be viewed appealing to the people's sense of right and wrong all of the time. i am a messenger of God. I may still be in a position to relate with the americans in line with the mandate given to me by means of Jesus Christ.

Are you announcing that you don't make cash out of your albums?sure, i can say it that i'm not out to make cash however to carry the message of hope to my individuals. cash will come, however for now, i am distributing my CDs free to people and i'm chuffed about it. Many marketers from all the states of the federation have come to support in advertising it, however I informed them that they should not hassle as my mandate is for the music to reach hundreds of thousands of americans. i'm not a wealthy man, however God has been devoted in his provision. i will be able to't wait unless i'm a billionaire earlier than I beginning giving. I don't comprehend whether it is smart to delivery promoting my album to the much less privileged, orphans and the vulnerable that don't have any food at domestic. i do know that wealthy people can have the funds for the track; the americans that want it most are the individuals that i am giving it to free.

Are you a philanthropist?I don't know the way you describe who a philanthropist is. but i'm giving out my album free. God gave the ability and the suggestion to me. So, freely i am giving returned to God, as a result of he observed by any means you do to the least of your brothers that you do unto me.

How would you rate your music?i will be able to't judge myself however, with the comments that I hear or see within the electronic media, i will be able to say that God is faithful. My music is practically on every radio station. i'm in all places, site visitors Radio, Raypower, Naija FM, Nigeria info and Eko FM, the video clips of my song are on my YouTube channel, Augustine Adigwe, and to download the audio edition, google Austin Adigwe for the links.

Why are you into gospel music?I need to preach the gospel of Jesus, which is the most excellent, because life with out Jesus is needless. I have introduced the message of freedom to the captives and the oppressed and love to the area. Love is what's going to heal the injuries, and my music will heal Nigeria of sorrow and tears. My song is to inspire, inspire and produce a solution to concerns reminiscent of reminding that girl who thinks that she would not get her personal babies to remember Hannah and Sarah in the Bible. I are looking to remind that man facing challenges about Job who later overcame all his own challenges. that you are having challenges doesn't imply that God has forsaken you. he is a superb God, so you'll want to call upon Him and challenge Him on all the guarantees he made regarding you. I desire americans to understand that God honours his words because he said his phrases can never return to him void.

however the genre isn't as commercially potential as secular track?it is just like asking me now not to bear my own babies since the world is overpopulated. Of path, be sure to understand that i'm not into track in reality for fiscal positive aspects. i am a banker with the FCMB and that i have labored in other banks. i am also a component-time lecturer with the Lagos State Polytechnic, Isolo. The message of God can't stop. We can't have ample decent information. God loves and He continues ministering to residing souls. best the living can praise the Lord. i'm most effective passing the message of hope, as a lot of issues are occurring day by day and that i draw thought from them. My music is inspirational, and it gives hope to the hopeless, the needy and the oppressed. My song is love, and it is barely love that can heal the wound.

Why did you single out Nigeria in your songs?I referred to as on God to heal Nigeria because of what we're passing through. we're dealing with complicated times, but we want spiritual curative. Nigeria wants love, and love is what we deserve to overcome the entire evils and corruption in Nigeria. Love is what we deserve to cease kidnapping, armed theft, and killings, including assassinations. Love is what politicians deserve to utilise the money intended for the public. The message of Jesus is terribly simple: love your neighbour as you're keen on yourself, and love God with your entire coronary heart. once there's love, americans would no longer go into kidnapping or killing their fellow human beings as in the event that they are killing rams. i'm re-emphasizing the teachings of our Lord Jesus. 2d, i am encouraging Nigerians to be hopeful and not pessimistic. Nigeria goes through religious cleaning. I evaluate Nigeria to Israel. The little ones of Israel handed via complicated ti mes. They went into slavery in Egypt, into captivity in Babylon and that they fought many wars and that they have been confronted with many difficulties, but, these days, Israel is one nation that the area desires to reckon with. Nigeria is like Israel; God will heal us and the realm will sing a new track for Nigeria.

what's the message you have got for Nigerians?I desire executive to grasp that the crisis and corruption we see all around us aren't going to be resolved with the aid of any militia may or new laws, however proper love for one yet another. Love will triumph over the entire strife and corruption. i'm preaching love, and the message of affection takes time to germinate. When terrorists, robbers, kidnappers and other criminals begin to hear it again and again once more, they'll start to believe it. We should still no longer lose hope in Nigeria. God will heal the land. but we should push my message of affection till it gets to Sambisa woodland, Nasarawa, Niger forests, and Abuja-Kaduna limited-access highway. Let's push the message of love until it receives to killer herdsmen. for those who are jobless, don't commit suicide. There is still hope. for those who are looking for the fruit of the womb, bear in mind Hannah in the Bible, who stayed a long time waiting on the Lord and he did not disappoint as he gave her a male infant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts