Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Having learned to parent False Christs, I Welcomed the Lord

with the aid of Tongxin, Malaysia

have you ever bought counterfeit money? lots of you will reply that you have. confronted as we are with an period the place counterfeit money is rampant, will you reject funds because you concern receiving counterfeit expenses? Of direction now not, because when you can determine precise expenses from fake, you are no longer blindly on shield. What, then of those Christians who yearn so deeply for the Lord's return? How should still they treat the depend of the look of false Christs? may still they be protecting and evade things? Or should still they hear attentively for God's voice? This issues even if or no longer we will acquire the Lord. as soon as, i used to be on guard against being deceived by way of false Christs, and nearly overlooked my possibility to acquire the Lord.

at some point in December 2017, my aunt invited me to an internet meeting, saying there was easy in their teachings. The meetings had allowed her to be aware some truths she hadn't previously found answers to in the Bible, and had additionally given her some understanding of God's work. She also said my cousin had been taking half in these on-line meetings for 2 years. i used to be curious when I heard about these online meetings, so I agreed without hesitating. the first time I went on-line, because of a time conflict, we ended up simply having a simple conversation earlier than I left. later on, my aunt all the time pointed out to me that this church was very distinct, and happily informed me, "The Lord has again!" "The Lord has lower back?" The unexpected information made my eyes go wide with surprise. I asked my aunt, "in fact? the place is the Lord? tell me about it." however my aunt had best been taking half for 2 months, so she couldn't clarify it certainly. I needed to wait until the subsequent assembly to ask one in all my sisters.

at the subsequent on-line meeting, my sister tied collectively a few prophecies regarding the Lord's return and testified to me that the Lord Jesus had already again, and He had come incarnate to do the work of expressing the phrases to choose and purify mankind. She additionally fellowshiped with me on elements of the actuality such as the intention of God's administration plan, how God saves americans, how devil corrupted mankind, how mankind can get away sin and achieve salvation, and mankind's remaining destination. i thought that God's words have authority and vigour, that they are all the reality, and that they're the voice of Go d. My coronary heart verified that this sermon had the work of the Holy Spirit, as a result of no selected denomination might provide sermons that were so illuminating. After that, each time a gathering became scheduled, I went straight to my aunt's residence after I closed my enterprise for the day to listen to my sister preach.

At one assembly, my sister played me a hymn video God Is the beginning and the end. The landscapes within the video were majestic, the brothers and sisters who acted in the video sang with spirited voices, and the lyrics have been a lovely interpretation of all that God has and is. It was an entirely new event for me, but the photographs looked unusually normal to me, as if I'd considered them somewhere before. My sister then fellowshiped with me on the meaning of God's name, and referred to that God makes use of the identify Almighty God to do the work of judging and purifying mankind in the last days. after I heard the identify Almighty God, that experience of familiarity become even superior. After the assembly, I went home and opened WhatsApp to assess my messages, and i discovered that Sister Chen from my church had sent me some movies from The Church of Almighty God before, along with a warning, "Don� �t listen to the sermons of eastern Lightning." i thought, "Sister Chen has believed within the Lord for years, and she looks to be very devout, so why doesn't she need me to listen to sermons from The Church of Almighty God?" i used to be very puzzled, so I regarded at the different things she sent me. It became all negative propaganda that condemned and slandered The Church of Almighty God, as smartly advice in regards to the "may also 28 Shandong Zhaoyuan Incident." i was a bit afraid after I read it, as a result of I remembered that the Bible said false Christs would seem within the final days, and i couldn't figure them. Sister Chen had believed within the Lord for years, so she wouldn't send me these things for no intent. My aunt had most effective believed in the Lord for a short while, and had only been in touch with The Church of Almigh ty God for 2 months, and that i turned into very involved that she would believe within the incorrect factor because she didn't understand the reality. I tossed and became as I lay in bed that nighttime, and i became very conflicted. I prayed to the Lord to ask Him to guide me and supply me discernment.

day after today, I sent the can also 28 Shandong Zhaoyuan Incident video to my aunt, and anxiously spoke of to her, "The Lord Jesus informed us, 'Then if any man shall say to you, See, here is Christ, or there; trust it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show fantastic signs and wonders; so that, if it had been viable, they shall deceive the very elect' (Matthew 24:23–24). in the closing days, many false Christs and false prophets will appear to deceive americans, so be careful no longer to be drawn in." My aunt left out my warning. That evening after I obtained off work, my aunt came to my store to steer me to continue investigating, but I feared i'd be deceived, so I refused. however my aunt insisted that I hear extra, and known as my cousin to have her fellowship with me over the mobile. My cousin talked about, "once we examine the words expressed by Almighty God , we feel that they are a strong provision of the certainty, that no adult might categorical these words. Our hearts can verify that The Church of Almighty God has the reality and the work of the Holy Spirit, so why should still we surrender investigating? If we have doubts, we are able to are looking for and examine, but we can't cease investigating." i believed to myself, "My cousin has believed in Almighty God for 2 years, and nothing unusual has took place to her, so I may as smartly hear extra."

After I went on-line, my sister mentioned to me, "Sister, as we examine God's work, we essentially ought to examine even if Almighty God's work is God's appearance and work, and even if the words expressed by using Almighty God are the reality and the voice of God, rather than determine them in accordance with the lies and rumors of the CCP. all of us recognize the CCP has fabricated lies and deceived people for many years, and that its identify is odious each in China and abroad. The number of individuals on the planet who can see the CCP's essence grows daily, and no person trusts them anymore. The CCP is additionally an atheist birthday celebration, greater than any it is evil and resists God. It additionally operates a single-party equipment. It controls each agency and workplace, no count how big or small, and each one should speak and act to offer protection to the CCP's tyranny. CCP courts don't have any judicial independence and CCP judges have no autonomy. They ought to act based on the CCP's guidelines. The 'might also 28 Shandong Zhaoyuan Case' was heard by using the CCP court docket. could it might be be reasonable and simply? throughout the CCP's trial of the 'may 28 Shandong Zhaoyuan Case,' the suspects all certainly said in the courthouse, 'I've on no account been worried or linked to The Church of Almighty God.' 'What the state cracks down on is the Almighty God of Zhao Weishan, now not the "Almighty God" of ours.' not one of the suspects admitted to being participants of The Church of Almighty God, so why did the CCP judges insist they had been? any person can see that here's the CCP slandering The Church of Almighty God to attack religious faith." My sister also despatched me a video called The truth uncovered at the back of the may also 28 Zhaoyuan Case.

After I received domestic, I opened the video and watched it, and i changed into hit by using a sudden awareness. not one of the suspects claimed to be members of The Church of Almighty God, and there have been suspicious issues in regards to the homicide scene, but the CCP courts certainly not investigated the matter obviously. as an alternative, they framed The Church of Almighty God for the crime. It became evident this case became fabricated by using the CCP to attack and suppress The Church of Almighty God. Any considering, least expensive adult might see this changed into some of the CCP's hints. however i wished to stop investigating God's work of the remaining days because I listened to rumors. I even desired to stop my aunt from believing in Almighty God. i used to be so ignorant. I felt definitely grateful to God for no longer abandoning me, and for the use of my sister's fellowship on the truth to give me discernment, as a result of otherwise i'd have misplaced the possibility to welcome the Lord's return.

the following day, after I went online, I couldn't wait to ask my sister, "The scriptures say false Christs will appear in the final days to deceive individuals. How am i able to discern the proper Christ from the false?"

She answered me with this fellowship, "We're all frightened of false Christs appearing within the remaining days, so we center of attention on guarding towards false Christs, but we overlook to focal point on a way to be artful virgins, hear the voice of God, and welcome Him when the Lord seems once more to work in the final days. in its place, we maintain to our own notions and imaginings, and accept as true with that any who testify the Lord's return are false. Do you truly feel such individuals accept as true with that the Lord Jesus will return? Aren't they the silly virgins the Lord Jesus talks about? The actuality is that the Lord tells us false Christs will seem not as a result of He wishes us to be negative and guarded, but as a result of He desires us to gain knowledge of to figure false Christs. The certainty expressed with the aid of God within the last days offers us the path to do so. First, l et's study a passage of Almighty God's notice, 'To analyze this kind of component isn't problematic, but requires each and every of us to know this reality: He who is God's incarnation shall hang the substance of God, and He who is God's incarnation shall hang the expression of God. for the reason that God turns into flesh, He shall bring forth the work He ought to do, and since God turns into flesh, He shall categorical what he is, and will probably be able to bring the truth to man, bestow lifestyles upon man, and display man the manner. Flesh that doesn't comprise the substance of God is undoubtedly not the incarnate God; of this there is not any doubt. To examine even if it's God's incarnate flesh, man should verify this from the disposition He expresses and the words He speaks. Which is to assert, whether or now not it's God's incarnate flesh, and no matter if or now not it is the authentic manner, should be judged from His substance. And so, in choosing[a]whether it is the flesh of God incarnate, the key is to pay consideration to His substance (His work, His phrases, His disposition, and many extra), in preference to external look.' God's phrases clearly inform us that the incarnate flesh of God can do God's personal work. it may categorical the fact and provides americans a direction to observe. The Lord Jesus, for example, to redeem mankind, got here incarnate to live among the Jews to preach the gospel of kingdom, display man the way of repentance, and individually teach and shepherd His disciples. From His work, we will see that the Lord Jesus is the truth, the manner, and the existence. within the same method, in the remaining days Almighty God has expressed millions of words of truth, through which points of the actuality such because the mystery of God's six-thousand-year management p lan, the real essence of the three degrees of labor, and the secret of the incarnation are revealed for man, in addition to begun the new stage of work of judging mankind starting with the house of God, to allow mankind to absolutely get away the bondage of sin, reap salvation, and enter the dominion of heaven. The essence of false Christs is that of evil spirits. They don't possess even slightly of the actuality, and tons much less can they express the certainty. All they could do is communicate lies that confuse right and incorrect and absurd theories to deceive people, and although they testify themselves as Christ, they don't possess the essence of Christ. we will assess whether or not someone is God incarnate from God's work, God's phrases, and the disposition expressed by God, as a result of only Christ is the reality, the manner, and the existence."

After I heard my sister's fellowship, I felt a whole lot brighter, and that i spoke of excitedly, "in the past, I didn't comprehend the essence of Christ, and i couldn't discern false Christs. however now, I eventually understand that Christ is the fact, the way, and the life, and that He who's the incarnate God can specific God's phrases and do God's personal work, since the essence of Christ is God. but false Christs don't possess the truth, and may handiest communicate absurd theories to deceive americans. they could't specific the reality in any respect." Then I pointed out to my sister, "are you able to fellowship with me greater about this aspect of the fact?"

She smiled and talked about, "you have a coronary heart that yearns for and seeks the fact, so you'll basically be capable of receive God's management and assistance. Let's read an extra passage from God's phrases, 'If, all the way through the latest day, there's to emerge someone who is capable of screen signs and wonders, forged out demons, heal the unwell, and operate many miracles, and if this person claims that they're Jesus who has come, then this may be the counterfeit of evil spirits, and their imitation of Jesus. bear in mind this! God doesn't repeat the same work. Jesus' stage of labor has already been completed, and God will certainly not again undertake that stage of labor. The work of God is irreconcilable with the conceptions of man; for example, the old testament foretold the arrival of a Messiah, nonetheless it turned out that Jesus came, so it might be wrong for yet another Messiah t o come again. … If, all the way through the final days, God still displayed signs and wonders, and nonetheless forged out demons and healed the ill — if He did exactly the same as Jesus — then God would be repeating the identical work, and the work of Jesus would haven't any significance or value. accordingly, God consists of out one stage of labor in every age. once each and every stage of His work has been accomplished, it is soon imitated by means of evil spirits, and after devil begins to observe on the heels of God, God adjustments to a distinct system. as soon as God has achieved a stage of His work, it's imitated by way of evil spirits. You need to be clear about this.' From God's phrases we are able to remember that God is always new, by no means historical, and that God doesn't do repeated work. satan can only imitate probably the most work God did during the past, and God can do more moderen, higher work. as an example, when the Lord Jesus came to work, He begun the Age of Grace and ended the Age of legislation, He confirmed lots of God's signs and wonders to americans, equivalent to curing ailments and casting out demons, granted individuals prosperous blessings and charm, and at last, changed into crucified as an providing to redeem man's sins, thereby completing the work of redeeming all mankind. although we have authorized the Lord Jesus' work of redemption and our sins were forgiven, we don't seem to be free from the bondage of sin. If the Lord comes, and He nonetheless did things like curing diseases, casting out demons, and showing God's indications and wonders, how may we get away the bondage of sin? On the basis of the Lord Jesus' work of redemption, Almighty God is doing the next stage of work, that of judgment to purify mankind, to point out the course to alternate our lifestyles disposition, absolutely shop mankind from satan's have an impact on, and allow us to break out the bondage of sin and achieve God's salvation. also, false Christs can't do the work of beginning a brand new age or ending an historic one. After the Lord Jesus' resurrection and ascent to heaven, we haven't considered any false Christs who can specific the actuality and provides individuals a means to escape sin, as a result of false Christs do not need the essence, authority, or power of God. they could best imitate some standard work completed with the aid of the Lord Jesus, revealing signals and miracles to deceive people, but divine miracles that possess God's authority and energy, like the Lord Jesus' resurrection from the useless and feeding five thousand people with 5 loaves and two fish, are things that false Christs can under no circumstances imitate."

I nodded in approval, "That's right, God doesn't repeat His work. every stage of God's work is constructed on the work of the last stage, and progresses little by little. americans were in hazard of being condemned to die by way of the legislations within the Age of law, to be able to retailer mankind from loss of life, the Lord Jesus for my part got here incarnate to do the work of redemption and bestowed wealthy grace upon americans. When mankind approved the Lord Jesus' saving grace, they acquired God's blessings, but we have not escaped our sinful nature. within the last days, God has come incarnate to do the work of judgment starting with God's apartment and express phrases of judgment so that you can purify us of our corrupt inclinations and enable us to escape the bondage of sin. False Christs lack the fact and can't do work that begins or concludes an age, nor can they keep us from devil's impact of darkness or supply us God's salvation. they can handiest imitate one of the vital miracles God did in the past."

After that, my sister fellowshiped on many aspects of the truth. i used to be deeply excited after I listened to her, and turned into certain that Almighty God is the lower back Lord Jesus, so I permitted God's work of the final days. i assumed of Sister Chen, who believed in the Lord for years and longed for the Lord's return, however certainly not investigated Almighty God's work of the final days on account of the CCP's rumors and lies, and i desired nothing greater than to inform her this decent news.

when I acquired home, I sent Sister Chen a message right away to tell her that the rumors she saw on-line have been fabricated by means of the CCP to slander and attack The Church of Almighty God, that she shouldn't blindly agree with the CCP's lies and rumors, and that she should also examine God's work in the remaining days. i was shocked when she now not only refused to examine, however adopted by way of carrying on with to ship me bad videos, say issues that judged and condemned The Church of Almighty God, and said to me, "there are many false Christs on earth nowadays, and also you shouldn't carelessly give them credence. You haven't believed within the Lord for lengthy enough, you lack discernment. I've believed in the Lord for a long time. Do you in fact believe I'm wrong?" i tried to steer her, asserting, "It's appropriate to be wary of false Christs, but when we're all the time bad a nd guarded against them and refuse to investigate the Lord's appearance and work, don't we risk dropping God's salvation? The Lord informed us He would come again, which means he will return in the remaining days. Almighty God definitely is the returned Lord Jesus, and so long as you examine more of Almighty God's words, you'll hear God's voice." No depend what I stated, she wouldn't pay attention, and as an alternative stubbornly caught by using her notions. i was very dissatisfied.

in the future, I read these phrases of God, "The return of Jesus is a great salvation for those that are capable of accepting the truth, but for people that are unable to accept the certainty it is an indication of condemnation. be sure to choose your personal route, and should now not blaspheme against the Holy Spirit and reject the certainty. make sure you no longer be an ignorant and smug person, but somebody who obeys the tips of the Holy Spirit and longs for and seeks the actuality; most effective in this means will you advantage. i counsel you to tread the path of perception in God with care. don't jump to conclusions; what's extra, don't be informal and carefree for your perception in God. you'll want to know that, on the very least, those that accept as true with in God should still be humble and reverential. folks that have heard the certainty and yet turn their nose up at it are silly and ignorant. t hose that have heard the reality and yet carelessly start to conclusions or condemn it are beset by way of vanity." yes, God advises us to tread the course of belief with care, we need to regard God's work with a coronary heart that fears Him, be taught to are looking for the truth, and never permit our smug disposition to carelessly choose or condemn God's work. i believed of how Sister Chen's behavior changed into the exact opposite of God's words. There turned into no humbleness or want to seek in her perspective toward God's work in the closing days. When she heard that the Lord had lower back, she had absolutely no are looking to are seeking the reality, however in its place listened to her personal conceited disposition and stubbornly stored to her personal notions and imaginings, to the point of judging and condemning God's work. Isn't this precisely the conceitedness revealed in God's note?

When i believed of the technique by which I had come before God, i spotted i used to be very lucky. God had taken pity on me, and used my sister to patiently fellowship with me about God's new words, to supply me understanding of God's work, and to permit me to comply with God's footsteps. I also realized that best those that humbly are seeking for and yearn for the fact can hear the voice of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts